It is almost the time to ring in a new year! We have a challenge to help get your ducks in a row and help you set goals in a unique way: WRITING A LETTER TO YOURSELF!
Here are some guidelines for your letter (but you are free adjust as you’d like):
1 – The letter should be written before January 1st
Have the letter folded and sealed before 11:59 PM on December 31st.
2 – The letter should include things you wish to accomplish in 2017
- Write down specific creative goals
- What do you want to start or complete this year?
- Write down healthy living goals
- What do you want to incorporate into your life?
- What do you need to take out?
- Write down personal goals
- What are some things you want to work on this year for self-improvement?
- Write about your favorite things from 2016
- Favorite things you accomplished
- New friends you made
- Adventures you took
3 – Seal your letter and store it until December 31, 2017
Put the letter in a special place and don’t open it until the end of 2017.